1. Somewhere in the process I have moved from disliking exercise, to seeing it as a necessary evil, to enjoying it, to regularly challenging myself with it.
2. I have started to develop sporting ambitions like joining a cycling club someday, running 5 kilometres, and hill walking.
3. My self esteem is building as I start to fit my clothes better.
4. I no longer suffer from that sickening tiredness as often.
5. My irritable bowel syndrome is nowhere near what it used to be and my acid indigestion has all but disappeared.
6. My blood pressure has remained at a continually healthy level since New Year.
7. Obesity is starting to fascinate me especially the psychology behind it and its physical impact.